Sometimes it is hard to keep things simple with all of the great gear on the market today. This is a simple yet elegant setup that features both film and digital and two focal lengths that are going to cover a lot of photographic needs. Of course, this would not be a complete setup without a few everyday essentials like the S.T. Dupont "0.95" fountain pen, or Tudor 79160 Oysterdate Big block Chronograph. Holding everything is one of our favorite bags on the market today. The Oberwerth Harry & Sally Casual bag which features enough room for these two cameras, and plenty of room for daily essentials and accessories. The Oberwerth casual line up is a beautiful series of bags that features super soft vegetable tanned leather, and an elegant yet straightforward design.
Featured in this collection.
- Leica Q (Typ 116) in Silver
- Leica M7 0.72 w/Silver 50mm Summilux-M ASPH
- Tudor 79160 Big Block Chronograph
- S.T. Dupont "0.95" Fountain Pen w/matching Leica pen case
- Leica Leather Credit Card Wallet
- Leica "M" 12mm Soft Release
- "Made In Wetzlar" strap by Harry Benz
- Oberwerth Harry & Sally Casual Bag in Black